|IWS Intern - 2019/2020|
|Temporary Full Time|
IWS Interns - Temporary Full Time
Pine Cove is seeking 4 ministry minded individuals to be the IWS Interns. The primary aim as an IWS Intern (IWSI) during the months of mid-August through early May is to provide a dynamic, professional and fun environmental studies curriculum for private and public educational institutions. The IWSI must see this job as a ministry that reflects the name of Jesus Christ. The IWSI must be committed to excellence and integrity in all aspects of the many roles it may require. While in this program, the IWSI will practice gospel action and communication, learn to live in community, develop leadership skills, and gain experience in both teaching and full-time camping ministry. The IWSI will teach classes, lead and facilitate program, build relationships with guests on property, and help maintain and run an effective and fun outdoor education program.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Agrees with and exhibits behaviors in accordance with the Pine Cove Statement of Belief.
· Maintain compliance with all policies and procedures during employment, including the Pine Cove Handbook.
· Maintain compliance with all state and federal laws.
· 1 year of camping experience preferred.
· Professional and approachable personality is essential.
· Is self-motivated with a desire to serve and do all things with excellence.
· Experience working with/caring for animals.
· Must establish and maintain professional working relationships with employees, managers and external constituents, including demonstrating consistent Speed of Trust behaviors
· Possess current driver’s license and able to drive company vehicles as needed.
Pine Cove exists to be used by God to transform the lives of people for His purposes and His glory! We are not only a high-energy and creative environment, but also a life-transforming and rewarding workplace. Apply to be a part of this “Christ-centered, others-focused, seriously fun” ministry today!
Former staff: please register below, upload your resume, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate application materials.