|Maintenance Technician II|
Maintenance Technician II
Pine Cove is seeking a ministry minded individual to be the Maintenance Technician II (MT-II). The primary function of the MT-II is to assist the Manager with Department processes in relation to both preventative and corrective maintenance for Pine Cove Central Texas assets to include buildings, machinery, and programmatic assets. A working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and mechanical skills will be needed to perform repairs as assigned by the FD. The MT-II will be required to use a wide variety of tools and equipment to fulfill duties and will be expected to perform duties with utmost safety while completing assigned work orders effectively and efficiently. The MT-II exemplifies the core values of Pine Cove by being Christ-centered, Others-focused and Seriously fun.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Agrees with and exhibits behaviors in accordance with the Pine Cove Statement of Belief.
· Maintain compliance with all policies and procedures during employment, including the Pine Cove Handbook.
· Maintain compliance with all state and federal laws.
· At least 4-7 years of hardware, machinery, and/or construction experience.
· Demonstrated ability to follow through on assignments and attention to details.
· Basic knowledge of at least 2-3 trades to include electrical, locksmith, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, painting or welding.
· Is self-motivated with a desire to serve and do all things with excellence.
· Is a team player and focused on achieving results.
· Must establish and maintain professional working relationships with employees, managers and external constituents, including demonstrating consistent Speed of Trust behaviors
· Possess current driver’s license and able to drive company vehicles as needed.
Pine Cove exists to be used by God to transform the lives of people for His purposes and His glory! We are not only a high-energy and creative environment, but also a life-transforming and rewarding workplace. Apply to be a part of this “Christ-centered, others-focused, seriously fun” ministry today!
Former staff: please register below, upload your resume, and contact email@example.com for alternate application materials.
Provide your three References with the link to this online PT and FT Resident Staff Reference Form.
Pine Cove is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.