|Occasional Part-time Wrangler|
|Occasional Part Time|
Occasional Part-time Wrangler
Pine Cove is looking for occasional part-time employees to assist with providing safe, enjoyable, and educational experiences for campers in the area of horsemanship. The job is also to provide for the care of the horses and their equipment. Applicants should exemplify the core values of Pine Cove by being Christ-centered, Others-focused and Seriously fun.
- Agree with and exhibits behaviors in accordance with the Pine Cove Statement of Belief.
- Maintain compliance with all policies and procedures during employment, including the Pine Cove Handbook.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with employees, managers, and campers, including demonstrating consistent Speed of Trust behaviors.
- Willing to learn Pine Cove horsemanship methods and skills.
- Comfortable around horses.
- Able to work outdoors for an extended period of time.
- Available to work Tuesdays and/or Thursdays preferred.
Pine Cove exists to be used by God to transform the lives of people for His purposes and His glory! We are not only a high-energy and creative environment, but also a life-transforming and rewarding workplace. You can apply to be a part of this “Christ-centered, others focused, seriously fun” ministry.
Former staff: please register below, upload your resume, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate application materials.
Provide your three References with the link to this online PT and FT Resident Staff Reference Form.
Pine Cove is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.