|IWS Lead Instructor|
IWS Lead Instructor
Pine Cove is seeking a ministry-minded individual to be our new IWS Lead Instructor. This role performs a variety of processes in relation to the IWS Program with an emphasis on auditing, coaching and upholding curriculum standards for IWS Classes. This person also exemplifies the core values of Pine Cove by being Christ-centered, others-focused and seriously fun!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Agrees with and exhibits behaviors in accordance with the Pine Cove Statement of Belief.
· Maintain compliance with all policies and procedures during employment, including the Pine Cove Handbook.
· Maintain compliance with all state and federal laws.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Camp experience preferred.
· Educational Instruction experience preferred.
· Is self-motivated with a desire to serve and do all things with excellence.
· Professional and approachable personality is essential.
· Proven ability to effectively lead and manage people and projects.
· Proven ability to minister to children and adults.
· Must establish and maintain professional working relationships with employees, managers and external constituents, including demonstrating consistent Speed of Trust behaviors.
· Possess current driver’s license and able to drive company vehicles as needed.
Pine Cove exists to be used by God to transform the lives of people for His purposes and His glory! We are not only a high-energy and creative environment, but also a life-transforming and rewarding workplace. You can apply to be a part of this “Christ-centered, others focused, seriously fun” ministry.
Former staff: please register below, upload your resume, and contact email@example.com for alternate application materials.
Provide your three References with the link to this online PT and FT Resident Staff Reference Form.
Pine Cove is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.